Football Nation writers are:
- Intelligent NFL and college football fans with deep knowledge and original insights about a team or topic
- Professional and Regional Columnists looking to cultivate a national following or pursue a career writing about football, building their own on-line brand the same way many of our featured writers have already done
- Bloggers and Message Board participants. Use Football Nation to expand the reach of your voice and opinions like never before.
- Twitter, Facebook, and Digg Users. Football Nation is on the leading edge of Social Media interaction.
- You, our loyal readers, followers, and subscribers. You know what we do. You can do it, too.
Football Nation wants passionate fans with the desire to write and be heard. We want writers with deep knowledge and original insight about an NFL or college team or specific topic, statistical analysis, fantasy football insight and analysis, humorous football related content and editorial commentary.
We want writers who are serious about their success, passionate about what they write and excited to see Football Nation grow into the most-read -- and most-coveted -- independent football digital media outlet.
Writing at Football Nation is a blast and allows you be heard nationwide, whether writing about a specific NFL or college team, contributing features and analysis or providing the winning edge in Fantasy Football.
Football Nation writers will be read by hundreds of thousands of football fans, will be indexed on Google, and picked up across multiple media platforms. We give you all the tools you need, including the audience.
We give you the flexibility to be published as often as you want, on topics you can choose, with one time or recurring assignments. All we ask is for high-quality pieces of original, relevant, awesome content.
We have a professional editing and writing team there to help you whenever needed, including the best writing tools in the industry, providing our writers with access to high quality images and the ability to easily incorporate video and spreadsheets.