1. Seattle- The Seahawks have established themselves as a real contender for the Super Bowl behind a dominant defense and running game.
2. Saints- Drew Brees and the Saints offense are unstoppable and the defense is getting better each week.
3. Lions- The Lions will manage to win their first division title in years behind the arm of Matthew Stafford.
4. Redskins- Washington will again make a late season push to win the worst division in football.
5. 49ers- San Francisco would win any other division in the NFC, but Seattle is just too good.
6. Packers- Aaron Rodgers will come back from injury in time to barely beat out Carolina for the last wild card spot.
1. Broncos- The Chiefs are good but Peyton Manning is better. It's Super Bowl or bust in Denver.
2. Patriots- Tom Brady is gaining more and more trust in his receivers, and with the return of Gradkowski their offense will return to their explosive selves.
3. Colts- The loss of Reggie Waynes is a huge blow but Andrew Luck and the Colts are to good to be cought by the Tenesse Tennesse.
4. Ravens- The defending Super Bowl chapions will get it together and edge out Cincinnati to win the north.
5. Chiefs- Look for Kansas City to make a run in the playoffs behind a dominant defense.
6. Bengals- The AFC is weak this year which will give a tanking Cincinnati team a chance to get the final wild card spot.
Super Bowl Prediction- Broncos vs. Saints
The Saints will edge the Broncos, 38-34