1. Houston Texans – Jadeveon Clowney DE South Carolina
Pairing up Jadeveon Clowney with J.J. Watt will terrorize opposing quarterbacks for years to come.
2. St. Louis Rams – Greg Robinson OT Auburn
Really need to shore up a poor offensive line by pairing Greg Robinson with Jake Long to finally keep Sam Bradford upright.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars – Blake Bortles QB UCF
Despite resigning quarterback Chad Henne, nobody really believes he’s a franchise quarterback and those fans are sick of losing. They need their franchise quarterback now or they’re in danger of relocation.
4. Cleveland Browns – Johnny Manziel QB Texas A&M
The Cleveland Browns have the defense, defensive head coach in Mike Pettine, weapons in Josh Gordon, Jordan Cameron, and Ben Tate, to go along with a solid offensive line. They truly are a quarterback away from being a playoff team.
5. Oakland Raiders – Sammy Watkins WR Clemson
The Oakland Raiders owe Matt Schaub $11 million after trading for him from the Houston Texans. They need to do better than James Jones, who has never had more than 800 yards receiving in a year despite having Aaron Rodgers, for Schaub’s top option.
6. Atlanta Falcons – Khalil Mack DE Buffalo
Atlanta really needs a solid pass rusher as they couldn’t pressure anyone last year.
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Jake Matthews OT Texas A&M
Whether it’s Mike Glennon or Josh McCown at quarterback, they need to someone to protect them.
8. Minnesota Vikings – Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville
The Minnesota Vikings made the playoffs two years ago with average play from quarterback Christian Ponder with Adrian Peterson almost breaking the rushing record. They need a quarterback to take advantage of those eight man fronts that defenses need to run to stop Peterson.
9. Buffalo Bills – Mike Evans WR Texas A&M
E.J. Manuel really needs a bigger receiver to throw to and while Stevie Johnson isn’t going anywhere this offseason because the Buffalo Bills would save little to nothing by cutting him, next year is a different story and they need a bigger, more physical receiver to compliment Robert Woods for the future.
10. Detroit Lions – Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma State
The Detroit Lions have the pass rush, now they need to bring in someone to cover opposing wide receivers.
11. Tennessee Titans – Anthony Barr OLB UCLA
With Ray Horton as the new defensive coordinator, a 34/43 hybrid scheme will be run and Anthony Barr would provide that pass rush next to Derrick Morgan.
12. New York Giants – Taylor Lewan OT Michigan
The New York Giants really need someone to protect Eli Manning and help the Giants get back to their old ways and shore up their running game.
13. St. Louis Rams – Haha Clinton-Dix S Alabama
The St. Louis Rams are very desperate for some safety help.
14. Chicago Bears – Timmy Jernigan DT Florida State
The Chicago Bears run defense was atrocious and with Henry Melton gone, they really need a bigger, run stuffing defensive tackle.
15. Pittsburgh Steelers – Eric Ebron TE North Carolina
Heath Miller can’t stay healthy, Mike Wallace left last year and now Emmanuel Sanders is gone. The Pittsburgh Steelers really need to get a bigger, more athletic target for Big Ben in that passing game.
16. Dallas Cowboys – Aaron Donald DT Pittsburgh
The Dallas Cowboys defense was horrible last year and now with Demarcus Ware gone, they need a defensive tackle who can stop the run and rush the passer to really help out a poor defense.
17. Baltimore Ravens – Marquise Lee WR USC
While the Ravens did just go out and get Steve Smith, Smith is on the wrong end of 30 years old and is declining. They need a long term option next to Torrey Smith.
18. New York Jets – Brandin Cooks WR Oregon State
The New York Jets need someone to help out their poor passing game and to compliment free agent acquisition Eric Decker.
19. Miami Dolphins – Zack Martin OT/OG Notre Dame
This is an obvious pick with all the offensive line issues Miami has been dealing with.
20. Arizona Cardinals – CJ Mosley ILB Alabama
C.J. Mosley at pick 20 would be a steal because he’s that talented and would replace ILB Karlos Dansby just fine.
21. Green Bay Packers – Calvin Pryor S Louisville
The Green Bay Packers have needed safety help ever since Nick Collins retired.
22. Philadelphia Eagles – Ra’Shede Hageman DT Minnesota
The Philadelphia Eagles need to get bigger upfront on defense in their 3-4 scheme.
23. Kansas City Chiefs – Stephon Tuitt DE Notre Dame
The Kansas City Chiefs need to replace Tyson Jackson.
24. Cincinnati Bengals – Darqueze Dennard CB Michigan State
The Bengals can’t rely on Dre Kirkpatrick due to injury every year and Terrance Newman has been inconsistent. They need someone across from Leon Hall.
25. San Diego Chargers – Louis Nix NT Notre Dame
The Chargers need a nose tackle and Louis Nix is solid who fell to them.
26. Cleveland Browns – Odell Beckham Jr. WR LSU
As I said before, the Browns are a quarterback away from being a playoff team. However, they could still use one more wide receiver to upgrade on Greg Little, and now with Andrew Hawkins in the slot, it makes for a great receiver core for their new quarterback.
27. New Orleans Saints – Dee Ford DE/OLB Auburn
Rob Ryan could use one more versatile pass rusher next to Cameron Jordan.
28. Carolina Panthers – Kelvin Benjamin WR Florida State
After losing their top three receivers from last year, the Carolina Panthers are desperate to find some kind of weapon for Cam Newton to throw to.
29. New England Patriots – Ryan Shazier OLB Ohio State
The New England Patriots could use a versatile linebacker who can cover after feeling the effects of last year when they lost linebacker Jerod Mayo for the year and now lost Brandon Spikes in free agency.
30. San Francisco 49ers – Kyle Fuller CB Virginia Tech
After cutting corner Carlos Rogers, the San Francisco 49ers could really use some corners.
31. Denver Broncos – Bradley Roby CB Ohio State
With losing Chris Harris to a torn ACL, Quinton Jammer being ineffective and old, losing Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie in free agency and cutting Champ Bailey, the Broncos desperately need a cornerback opposite of newly signed Aqib Talib.
32. Seattle Seahawks – Kony Ealy DE Missouri
We all know how Pete Carroll loves his pass rushers, especially after losing Chris Clemons.
Please feel free to leave comments below to talk some football with others, ask a question, or make a suggestion to me for my updated mock draft!