1. Houston Texans - Jadeveon Clowney DE South Carolina - There was some heavy consideration for quarterback based on need, but Clowney has firmly established himself as a clear top pick. The Texans do have some clout with Mario Williams pick in 2005 that paid off despite the initial shock of passing on Reggie Bush.
2. St. Louis Rams - Greg Robinson OT Auburn - There is a little family connection with Matthews and Rams' coach Jeff Fisher, but Robinson is too good a prospect to make a personal decision, the Rams may look to deal this pick to get their guy, but not at the second pick.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars - Blake Bortles QB Central Florida - Months ago this would not seem possible without a trade, but Jacksonville not only gets their top choice at quarterback, but the local guy can't hurt.
4. Cleveland Browns - Khalil Mack DE/OLB Buffalo - With multiple 1st round quarterback failures since their not so triumphant return in 1999, the Browns defensive minded coach goes for a versatile pass rusher to team with Mingo with out a clear go to pick.
5. Oakland Raiders - Sammy Watkins WR Clemson - Schaub gives them a solid bandaid and Mcfadden is back, with some good complimentary receivers a go to target is still needed.
6. Atlanta Falcons - Jake Matthews OT Texas A&M - The Falcons do ahve a 1st roudner in Sam Baker, Matthews can and has played both sides at a high level to give them bookend tackles to protect Matt Ryan.
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Johnny Manziel QB Texas A&M - Josh Freeman wasn't anything special, but he was solid enough to compete, since Schiano ran him out, the Bucs need a new quarterback and Vincent Jackson is similar to Manziel's target in college Mike Evans.
8. Minnesota Vikings - Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma State - This is a bit of a value pick, the Vikings are in a division with some big time passers and if you can't match points, you need to prevent them.
9. Buffalo Bills - Mike Evans WR Texas A&M - The Bills have some nice complimentary pieces, a big target for a young quarterback to rely on would make everyone better.
10. Detroit Lions - Hasean Clinton-Dix S Alabama - The Lions lost Louis Delmas in free agency and for the same reason the Vikings go CB, the Lions need an adequate replacement.
11. Tennessee Titans - Anthony Barr OLB UCLA - Key piece to a 3-4 defense, an athletic pass rusher at linebacker, done.
12. New York Giants - Taylor Lewan OT Michigan - Giants get value and fill a need.
13. St. Louis Rams - Darqueze Dennard CB Michigan State - The Rams will have a strong defense to go toe to toe with their division rivals by forcing punts and giving Tavon Austin more chances to break open the game.
14. Chicago Bears - Aaron Donald DT Pittsburgh - With the edge rushers off the board, the Bears opt for a rush presence inside.
15. Pittsburgh Steelers - Dee Ford OLB Auburn - Nix may be a logical pick, but not the value, the Steelers have had some tough decisions at linebacker with some veterans, Ford can team with Jarvis Jones for a strong tandm.
16. Dallas Cowboys - Calvin Pryor FS Louisville - The Cowboys have been trying to find a midround gem to emerge going back to 2006 spending a 3rd, two 4ths and three 5ths on the position, maybe it's time for a philosopical switch as their corners are too good to give up the big plays.
17. Baltimore Ravens - Zach Martin OL Notre Dame - Martin can help the Ravens anywhere on the offensive line.
18. New York Jets - Odell Beckham Jr WR LSU - Beckham showed some explosive speed in workouts, would be a great addition with Decker and newly added Chris Johnson to give Geno Smith a strong supporting cast.
19. Miami Dolphins - Xavier Su'a Filo G UCLA - With the top tackle prospects off the board, the Dolphins settle for the next best thing, the top guard.
20. Arizona Cardinals - Eric Ebron TE North Carolina - This is a big value pick for the Cardinals, an athletic guy in between Fitzgerald and Floyd would be tough to handle.
21. Green Bay Packers - Louis Nix III NT Notre Dame - The packers go Raji back on a moderate deal, but may be looking to move on.
22. Philadelphia Eagles - Marquise Lee WR USC - DeSean Jackson is out, Chip Kelly is all too aware of what Lee can do.
23. Kansas City Chiefs - Allen Robinson WR Penn State - Big target to compliment Dwayne Bowe.
24. Cincinatti Bengals - Ryan Shazier OLB Ohio State - Taking a local guy never hurts, but Shazier has the athletic ability to be a playmaker for this defense that Keith Rivers wasn't.
25. San Diego Chargers - C.J. Mosley LB Alabama - Injuries give the Charegrs a potential steal for Mosley this late.
26. Cleveland Browns - Derek Carr QB Fresno State - Patience pays off and the Browns still land a quality option at quarterback.
27. New Orleans Saints - DeMarcus Lawrence OLB Boise State - Saints need that athletic oLB pass rusher to compliment Cameron Jordan inside.
28. Carolina Panthers - Cyrus Kouandjio OT Alabama - Versatile piece that can play along the line to help the running game.
29. New England Patriots - Timmy Jernigan DT Flordia State - Best player left on the board, Patriots take advantage in typical fashion.
30. San Francisco 49ers - Ra'Shede Hageman DL Minnesota - Fits the prototype as a 5 technique with the potential to be a dominant player.
31. Denver Broncos - Morgan Moses OT Virginia - Move allows the Broncos to move franklin to guard and strengthen right tackle while replacing Zane Beadles.
32. Seattle Seahawks - Kyle Fuller CB Virginia Tech - Bigger CB to try and replace Browner.