2013 Undrafted Free Agents: Atlanta Falcons
Below is the list of current undrafted free agents that the Atlanta Falcons have signed to their roster. Most will have a tremendous amount of work to do to make the roster, but stats show that at least one or two will have an impact on the roster or practice squad.
- QB, Seth Doege, Texas Tech
- RB, Donald Russell, Georgia State
- RB, Ronnie Wingo, Arkansas
- FB, Devonte Campbell, Maryland
- WR, Rashad Evans, Fresno State
- WR, Darius Johnson, SMU
- WR, Martel Moore, Northern Illinois
- OL, Theo Goins, Central Florida
- OL, Terren Jones, Alabama State
- OL, Alex Savoie, McNeese State
- OL, Ryan Schraeder, Valdosta State
- OL, Matt Smith, Kentucky
- DL, Dan Goggins, Syracuse
- DL, Cam Henderson, Central Florida
- DL, Neal Huynh, Ohio
- DL, Adam Replogle, Indiana
- LB, Joplo Bartu, Texas State
- LB, Nick Clancy, Boston College
- LB, Brandon Thurmond, Arkansas Pine-Bluff
- LB, Paul Worrilow, Delaware
- CB, Momo Thomas, Colorado State
- S, Troy Sanders, Appalachian State
- K, Casey Barth, North Carolina
- P, Sean Sellwood, Utah
One to Watch
LB Nick Clancy, Boston College - There are two reasons why I think Clancy has the best chance to make the team. One reason is that Clancy plays an outside linebacking position that is incredibly thin, depth wise, on the Falcons' roster.
The other reason is that Clancy was extremely productive at the college level and actually led the ACC in tackles as a senior. Clancy is not the most athletic player, but has great instincts and will work his tail off on defense and special teams.
He will make it hard on the Atlanta staff to cut him loose. Clancy has decent size as he stands 6'3 and 232 pounds, but could stand to add some bulk to his frame.
His Pro Day 40 time of 4.9 left a lot to be desired, but he did learn from one of the best linebackers in college in Luke Kuechly.